My mom is officially our first visitor to Pennsylvania! She got here last Saturday and we've been having so much fun having her here. It was her birthday this week too, so we even got to celebrate! We went shopping and out to dinner and have had lots of fun driving around showing her all of the things we've found so far (which actually isn't much). Today we even went to the library and got my LIBRARY CARD, which is super exciting! I can check out books!Now that she is here it also gives us an excuse to do some sightseeing instead of unpacking! The next couple of weeks we are going to take her to downtown Philadelphia (where we've never been) and to visit Valley Forge, since it isn't that far away from us. Then my dad will be flying out to be with all of us in a couple of weeks, so we are super excited to see him too! The kids love their Nana Betty and Papa Kirby!
Here are some of the pictures from my mom's birthday:
McKinley and Kennedy at the Restaurant
All of us at dinner
Dessert at home....yummy strawberry shortcake!
6 comments:
Sounds like you are having fun!! There is nothing like having family in town--mine are actually coming this weekend--the only bad thing is saying good bye!!
I haven't seen your mom for years! She still looks great! How fun that she came and visited!
Visitors are the best! I remember when my mom came to visit Jason and I when we lived in New Jersey - it was so much fun! I am glad you had a great time!
Hey Milt and Devon!!! I found your blog from one of Nathan and Robin's comments. I love the new house in PA, and sounds like you guys are having so much fun back there. Can I check back (if you don't mind)? Hope that all is going well for you and your family. Tell your mom that I said hi.
Natalie
I am not surprised to see Betty there already. I know she and Kirby must miss you guys something terrible. I hope you all have fun. Tell them both "Hi!" from us. Just thinking about your parents makes me smile!
This is the first time I have been on a blog! Milt will laugh at that comment since he knows I am not that technically savvy about these types of thing. May I just say I love reading about the family and Devon I am so happy you are doing this. The pictures are fantastic and you all look wonderful. I cant beleive how big the kids are. They are so beautiful and photogenic. I just want to eat them up! Please keep posting and know that I love you all.
Post a Comment