Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Birthday Boy


Here are some pictures of Milt’s birthday for his family to see. I think it was probably his perfect birthday because A) We only sang twice; B) He got a plain chocolate cake with his mom’s homemade frosting recipe; and C) We kept it very low key. He’s not really a huge birthday person, so this year we kept it very simple, and I think that made it the best. And to continue in the spirit of things, this is a very basic, non-sappy birthday post for him (which he'll still think is unnecessary). But he is the best husband and dad ever, and we're so glad he's ours (there's just a little sap). So Happy Birthday Milt! We love you!


3 comments:

Bryan said...

Happy Birthday Milt. I love the picture in picture post. Hilarious. You gotta love men.

Annie said...

I just read your culture shock post, and it made me giggle. I think I've had ALL of those same thoughts--minus the jersey accents. We have accents here, but not that kind. Aren't the trees great? Yeah, until you realize how much cleanup they require when the leaves start falling, oh, and when you have a hurricane come through and knock them all into power lines so you won't have power for weeks on end. But I still think they are totally worth it. ;) Hang in there, before you know it you will have friends coming out of your ears, and when you go back to Utah, it will seem like a really strange place. Seriously. And, really, why can't cafe rio franchise? I'd totally put one by your house and by mine!

Robin said...

Happy B-Day Milt we thought about you all day, but Nato started class again and so he ran out of time to call. We all miss you guys and can't wait to see you!