Monday, October 6, 2008

Anything wrong with this picture (in-picture)?

I had been listening to our LDS church General Conference from the kitchen yesterday. When I walked into the family room, this is what I saw on the TV (hooked up via the internet broadcast). Apparently, being in the Eastern Time Zone made watching conference interfere with Milt’s football schedule. Nice, honey....real nice.

14 comments:

Robin said...

I guess men can multi-task when they want right?

Forsyth Family said...

At least he has his priorities straight--the conference picture was bigger than the football picture!!

Rachel said...

I'm sure- had Troy been able to, he would have done the exact same thing! Love it!

Marci said...

Devon-I'm glad you found me. How exciting about your move! I did that whole same thing just a year ago, but we didn't move nearly as far. Your kids are DARLING! Now I can check in on you!

dave and raquel said...

That is hilarious! My husband would do the same thing if my father wasn't watching it with us!

Melanie said...

Seriously the funniest thing I have seen all day! And so like Milt! I was excited to hear about a temple so close to you! Does it make the move any easier?

Sherian said...

I love it! Our husband's are long lost twins! Did he also check the scores on his Blackberry during the Priesthood session? Oh, I love it!

Mindi B said...

Multi-tasking right? The Brethren had better play-by-play, so I think Milt won on all sides.

Macy said...

Love it dev. :) We just cashed in all our "pennies" at Smiths. We had 67 dollars worth. I had to get rid of it because Dallin would get into it and take money to school everyday. And, he always thought he could have whatever he wanted on T.V. because we had all this change. Now he has to earn any money he gets. But, really, he doesn't get it. ;)

RaeLynn said...

LOL. Hilarious.

Jen Tornow said...

I can just hear your funny giggle as you say "Nice honey, real nice!" At least conference got the main part of the screen, right?

Kimberly said...

He sounds like a typical guy to me. . .except that my husband is not into sports, he is all about cars! Very funny! (I have never met your husband. . .we need to get together some time!)

Kimberly said...

After reading about the picture in picture blog, I continued to read more and just come to realize you have moved! Your in Pennsylvania? Did you guys move for your husbands job? I guess that it is not going to be easy to get together. . .anyways, your husband sounds like a great guy!

The Linn Clan said...

The only thing wrong with it is that they should be flipped. You don't need to see someone speaking up close, but a touchdown pass, now that is a must see!