Okay, so this is the best video we could get of Kennedy talking. She doesn't "perform" on command very well, and she really tries to avoid cooperating with us in any way. But my mom wanted a video of Kennedy, so I have chased her down as often as possible to see if I could get her to do ANYTHING helpful on camera. She is just a one of a kind kid, I guess (and if you have one just like her, good luck!) I've been searching for a book that will teach me how to motivate her to obey, but I haven't found one yet titled, "How to raise your independent, stubborn, irrational, determined, unhelpful, precocious, messy, darling, grouchy, funny daughter with obsessive-compulsive tendencies without crying, screaming, spanking, giving up, Xanax, or therapy." Let me know if anyone finds one like that for me.
So here's the video. Kennedy seems darling and sweet here, but don't let it fool you completely. It was the 15th video I took and the only one she doesn't get up and walk away from me, grab the camera, or throw a tantrum during. But she does seem deceptively sweet. But regardless, I love this girl so much! I just wish she didn't remind me of myself quite so often.
11 comments:
Have I told you yet that I think Kennedy and Jesusito were made for each other? It just seems that their little personalities were split in half when they came: one for her and the other for him!:) They are so much alike from what I've heard about her...how funny! They are precious little rambunctious things, aren't they?
She is deceivingly cute there! Miss Lydia enjoyed her little voice this morning! I get up to do school work while everyone sleeps, and I get a little visitor--so i surfed blogs instead! Oh, the fun of mommyhood!
I love the cough like 'this hurts so much' in the beginning.
xoxoxo
"stop it crying" she says annoyed at your sad dino sounds! HAHAHAHAHAH!!! I loved the theatrical reading! WE adore that book and so loved seeing kennedy shine as she "read" it. CLASSIC GOODNESS! Well worth your 40+ hours of effort to capture. Hooray for Grandmas that make us mommies do stuff like this (my mom coaches me regularly about individual attention for each kid and capturing moments on film, too). hearing your voice also brought a big smile to my face, lady. yippee for blogs!!
She's so funny and just a tad bit dramatic. How cute.
Oh!!! It was worth every second. Papa Kirby hasn't stopped laughing about it all day. She really is priceless. I love her SOOO Much! And listen, kiddo, YOU were never irrational, grouchy, messy, troublesome or difficult either! You made me laugh all the time and feel grateful to be your Mother. Kennedy is more head-strong than you were I guess, because you were a joy...
Love,
Mom
I loved this...she is so cute!
I loved the book "Raising an Emotionally Intelligent Child" by John Gottman. It might not be what you need but it certainly couldn't hurt! I wish I had read it when my first child was younger.
You certainly have adorable children!
Devon, I just loved loved it! It made my day. My favorite was when she said, "yes, I'm hot" and meant it like she was Hot!! She is pretty cute, ;)I love her little tulip dress. I have to say your mom is so cute I cried reading her comment! I'm not sure what that says about me. I'm so glad you made the 15 videos. You inspire me to be a good mom.
I LOVE IT!!!! She is soooo cute! I miss that little angel! What an awesome little video she really is just so sweet. And so very smart to. (Just like her mommy!)
How how so cute especially, "Yes I am hot!" I loved that but loved all of it..
Post a Comment