Friday, March 20, 2009

Oh so talented

McKinley got to participate in our church Talent Show last week and she had so much fun! She wrote and illustrated a book and then read it to everyone for her talent. She is such a great girl and she did a wonderful job! She may not dance or play an instrument yet, but at least she is a good reader (like her mom!) Here is a video of her talent performance from the show. (And yes Nana Betty, I promise I will post a video of Kennedy doing something soon...I'm not forgetting her or playing favorites, I'm just waiting for her to cooperate. So it could be awhile. :)

3 comments:

Nana Betty said...

WoW! A whole Book! I think McKinley is the first person in our family to be a published author! Hurray! She is super!

Nana Betty said...

PS Kennedy doesn't have to cooperate... it wouldn't be Kennedy then! Just take a picture of her being her cantankerous self! Someday she'll thank you!

Sherian said...

She is a smarty pants...you have your work cut out for you. She's got looks and brains!!!watch out!