Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Maddox's smile

So when you walk in the kitchen and see this (and the camera is just sitting on the counter right by you), how can you possibly not take a quick picture? I don't know what Maddox thinks he's fixing under the sink, but he looks like he knows what he's doing! And I've heard plumbers do make great money, so maybe he'll pick up some tips for a career someday!

5 comments:

Nana Betty said...

That's my Boy! He is so cute!

Deanna said...

and he's workin on his plumber's crack too.
xoxoxo

K-Krew said...

love the little plumber butt ;p maybe he should become Steve's assistant.

Mindi B said...

Oh, man, that is super funny!

Robin said...

That's the best shot ever and hey at least here he isn't wearing any kind of princess dress. I bet he makes Milt very proud! What a cutie