Today is the first Easter that we haven't been with extended family, but we still had a great time. McKinley did ask, "are we just doing our Easter egg hunt by OURSELVES?" because we usually have one of our families there. But it was so pretty outside after tons of rainy days, so we really enjoyed it! And we tried to really emphasize the reason for Easter this year, which makes the day that much more meaningful. So here are some of our fun pictures! We had a good time, but we did miss seeing our families a bit, so anyone who wants to come visit....hop on a plane! We're ready for some spring visitors!


4 comments:
Such cute pictures. I love your girls matching dresses...both sets! And the kids headbands are adorable. You are so festive. Everytime you post something about Maddox I laugh at how much he and Carter are alike. They would be great little friends. Maybe it's just all boys, I don't know!
Spring is in the air- love the excited Easter faces!
...and we had Costco's in MD, so I'm sure there are some around- however ours doesn't even ALWAYS carry the yummy tortillas.
Glad you're working on that food storage though!!!
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! the dresses and Maddox's sweater is so cute! Jacob keeps begging me for a sweater vest, but we live where it is so hot and he already sweats to death in his shirt and tie at church. Maybe we could live somewhere cold, like PA, next!
It's looks so fun.. I love all the kids' outfits.. Where do you shop for their clothes? When are you guys coming back out here? Happy belated easter you guys..
Post a Comment