I love the art. I made pictures like this with William to teach him about various American holidays and such like: cowboys, indians, Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc. L-O-V-E it! xoxoxo
McKinley is a great artist! I love her lettering, too! We kept a couple things Kyle made for thanksgiving from Kindergarten and he opened up the box of decorations this year and said things like, "oh, I remember back when I was in kindergarten and we made this." he was so proud. He and Aubrey love to see the decorations they made from years past . . .
2 comments:
I love the art. I made pictures like this with William to teach him about various American holidays and such like: cowboys, indians, Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc. L-O-V-E it!
xoxoxo
McKinley is a great artist! I love her lettering, too!
We kept a couple things Kyle made for thanksgiving from Kindergarten and he opened up the box of decorations this year and said things like, "oh, I remember back when I was in kindergarten and we made this." he was so proud. He and Aubrey love to see the decorations they made from years past . . .
Post a Comment