McKinley got to wear Red, white, and blue for Veteran's Day today for school, so we got patriotic and all the kids got to join in. And what kind of mother would I be for not taking pictures? THEY ARE COLOR COORDINATED, PEOPLE! Besides, I think this is the first time all week Kennedy hasn't stripped down and just worn dress-up clothes or skirts of McKinley's (often only half-dressed), so it is sort of an accomplishment for me when she's actually wearing her own clothes. Moms whose children are regularly dressed should deserve some sort of award.This week we've been hanging out at home and trying to keep life simple. I've been making great use of the LIBRARY! Yes, you heard right Saratoga Springs friends! A LIBRARY (actually, multiple libraries!) This is HUGE, because where we used to live, there wasn't one and I was (am) a little bitter about it. So I'm trying to get my money's worth out of the libraries here (which are free), and I'm making up for lost time! I'm so excited!
Also, McKinley got Maddox his pajamas tonight, and Milt put them on without realizing he might have grown. No, not up....mostly OUT! This boy just ROCKS the Britney Spears t-shirt look! And I just cannot get enough of him! He has to be the happiest little guy ever...plus who doesn't love a little extra chub around the middle? On a baby, that is...
Anyway, enjoy the pictures. He's a handsome little fellow!

Here's our little ball of tub and his abs of steel (his stomach is actually quite hard after he eats...it must be the food in there!)
13 comments:
Adorable!!!
He makes "muffin top" cute!! I wish it looked as cute on me. I miss your kids...okay, okay, I miss you too!
So jealous of the library thing!!
He is so cute Dev. LOL on the Britney Spears comment. Seriously. I wish it was cool for adults to have some extra flab in the middle. baaaaaaaaa.
Me and Maddox must be doing the same ab workout!! And enough about the library!! The twins have a report they need to do, and I had to ask the teacher if we could use magazine articles, because the school library did not have what we needed, and the book mobile just doesn't cut it!!
You have library access. You have multiple CHOICE library access. (covet covet)Plus, you have a reeeeeeally cute buddha baby. How does Kennedy do at the library? Lizzie thinks the aisles are a wonderland of running fun. :)
So why don't you just rub that whole FREE LIBRARY thing our face!?! No, I'm happy for you...(and bitter too!) I love your little man, your right, he look so cute. I don't quite get the same effect with my belly like that, darn.
If there is an award for having children dressed I would never win it. I start with one, then the next, by the time number four is dressed I turn around and number one or two has changed to something dress up! Or worse Jacob decides my choice is not what he wants and FINDS something on his own. Last week I just tried to pretend he was NOT wearing a striped pollo with Camoflage shorts as we set off for Costco. "But they are both green Mom!"
Maddox is adorable! I can't wait to meet him!
Your kids are always well coordinated- at least when I see them. Talk about a walking Gymboree add! LOVE the pictures of Maddox, he's adorable!
Such cute kids! Seriously though, do kids that stay fully dressed actually exist? I love the jammies! Never get rid of them!
Devon! we are just still so excited we found you, I love that you found our blog, I actually tried yours earlier today, but there was some kind of google error. Three kids! Your right on pace with us, and can I say you are right on about keeping your kids dressed. I don't know if it is a girl thing but I swear everytime I go to answer the door Cate has lost her pants, and she changes her clothes fifteen times a day! She's driving me nuts. My boys wanted to wear the same clothes several days in a row. I should have been careful about what I wished for. We'll I probably ought to just email you this comment is ridiculously long! We really want to catch up.
Your kids looked so cute and I loved the coordination - you're so talented - I mean, really, people! he he. I'm so glad you get to enjoy a library. We love the SL system and it is so worth the money we pay, but I wish they would get better library access out here, for FREE!!!
I am so behind on blog reading. I love all the halloween costumes. So cute! How are you liking PA? Your blog posts sound like you do. Hope everyone is well!
Post a Comment