Thursday, September 30, 2010

McKinley's Baptism

McKinley was baptized a member of our church this past month, and it was such a beautiful day!  She was so excited and happy all day long, and it was a lot of fun to spend the day with so many loved ones.  Milt's parents flew in as well as my mom and grandma, plus so many friends from church here that love McKinley so much.  It was wonderful!  Here are some pictures of the great day!

McKinley with Mom and Dad



McKinley loved seeing so many family and friends who came out for her special day!   

Counterclockwise From Top Left, McKinley with: Sister Pallas and Sister Reynolds; with Milt before the baptism; her Primary teacher from last year Sister Low; Nana Jacki and Big Daddy and family; her current Primary teachers Brother and Sister Campbell; our good family friend Brother Hope; and Nana Betty and Nana Farol; and our family.


McKinley felt very loved! Thanks to everyone who supported her on her special day, and we missed those of you who couldn't make it! 

3 comments:

Ashley said...

SO cute! Congrats McKinley. I miss Valley Forge Ward...After all the rain I have heard you guys have been getting I guess she could have been baptized in the street. Cute family. Time to have another one.

K-Krew said...

So glad we were able to be there for the special day! I love your family picture!
After attending McKinley's baptism Lucy announced that she's getting baptized too because she wants to wear a dress like McKinley ;) Hey it's a step in the right direction and I can't blame her - the dress was beautiful.

The Blomquist Bunch said...

How exciting! The ch-ch-changes really start coming at you now, sister! It seems like Aubs was just baptized . . sunrise, sunset and stuff. I love your cute people and all the great pictures you put on your blog!