My good friend Michelle is an amazing photographer, and she took the most incredible pictures of McKinley last month for her 8th birthday. I had the hardest time trying to figure out which of the pictures were my favorites, so I just ended up including TONS of them on here! McKinley loved her time being a little model, and we had so much fun at Valley Forge with the three of us girls! Thanks Michelle for the amazing pictures!

Here are the shots of McKinley in her Baptism Dress..she is such a cutie!


13 comments:
It was a great time!! So glad you like the pictures
Beautiful inside and out just like her momma. Great job Michelle!
Wow!!!!!! I would have to pick them all also! She is beautiful...she looks just her mom!
OHMYGOODNESS. OHMYGOODNESSOHMYGOODNESS. I love that kid---even if she does keep growing up and looking less and less like a kindergardener. What a beauty and i LOVED those pictures of her reading her book---what a great idea! Where can I find me a sweater like hers, too? What an awesome photo shoot!
super cutie!
xoxoxo
Oh my- I bet she LOVE that! She is such a cute girl- love those freckles! And love the shots of her reading. Great idea capturing them doing something they love.
What a beautiful little girl! She looks so much like you!
Um, hello. She is absolutely gorgeous. That might sound weird to say about an 8 year old, but it's true! What a babe!
Personally, I think she looks like me! ;)
Yes, cuteness personified. Love the book-reading pics!
Love the pictures Devon. She is so adorable.
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl! Love them!
She is a doll!!
Post a Comment