Thursday, December 10, 2009

Just like Daddy's Hat

So, we have been asked a few times, "could Maddox look any more like his dad?" And now we can say, "Yes! When he wears a hat!" Maddox got his first hat (that actually fits on his man-sized head), and he loves it! But he looks so much like Milt that it is seriously scary! We couldn't help take a few pictures when he first started wearing it, and Kennedy even got in on the hat action! These two are so funny together!

This is his "Oh no! It came off! Put it back on Mom..." lookThey actually are smiling...at EACH OTHER! (Will wonders never cease?!)

5 comments:

Deanna said...

love that last photo.
xoxoxo

Karen said...

wowza, your right, I don't think he could look more like milt! so cute! I love the last picture!

K-Krew said...

How cute are your kids! I love kids in hats - too bad only Lucy likes them.

Macy said...

Cute!!

Chell said...

Those are so cute!! Love the one of them smiling at each other..