Yes...our baby is TWO! Maddox got to celebrate his birthday while we were in Utah over Thanksgiving (which means having to buy him a seat on the plane for the flight back, which was almost nice because he had to be the heaviest "lap child" ever on our flight out!), and he had so much fun seeing family on his special day! We had a birthday party at Brick Oven Pizza with people from both Milt's and my side of the family, so it was doubly great and a real treat for all of us! He got some great presents, got to pick out a balloon animal from the balloon guy, and even got to have one of his new little cousins come to the party, so he was very happy! Here are some of the fun pictures:
New Spiderman Pajamas
The boys all figuring out the new airplane
The three kids with their balloon animals
Milt's side of the family that was there: Big Daddy, Aunt Shay, and new addition baby Milton Cash!

Devon's side of the family: Nana Farol, Uncle Trevor, and Nana Betty

And here's Aunt Shay with Milton Cash. We're so glad they could come!
And here's our little family...with NO BABIES anymore!
3 comments:
I really love that little guy -- but now I don't have to try to pick him up anymore, right? Does Kennedy still call him "the little giant" that drives her crazy?
Happy Birthday Buddy! We hope you day was great!
P.S. Jacob LOVED the story of Maddox flexing his mussels when he got Batman PJs. We love and miss you all!
Holy crud! Your family is getting so old. Looks like you're due to have a few more Dev. You better get bizzay :)
I loved your Christmas Card. You are so cute and I have to add that I'm obsessed with your handwriting. For some reason it brings back happy DB memories.
Post a Comment