Monday, November 23, 2009

Milt's "New" Car

I just realized I still haven't put the pictures of Milt's new car on here, so I'm finally getting to it!

Getting in a car accident really has no redeeming qualities. And looking for a car is NOT fun when:

1) you have to do it because someone totalled your old one;
2) you realize that although your old car was in great condition (with no payments!), it still wasn't worth nearly as much as a getting something nice enough now would cost; and
3) you only have 1 week before the rental car is due, and you have to search as quickly as possible!

But, we finally found something we liked for a great price. It's a 06 Honda Civic Hybrid, which we have really loved (at least so far), and will be a great commuter car for Milt. We had to drive down to Delaware to pick it up, but luckily my mom was here to watch the kids for us. It worked out pretty well!

So here are the pictures. The kids were so excited (to a degree which we didn't fully expect...just see the picture of Kennedy with it).



3 comments:

Chell said...

Hurray for the "new" car. I hear you on the not fun part under those circumstances. Had to do it once and hate the whole experience.

jb said...

Jealous of the hybrid! Mmmmm new car whiff.

Robin said...

Congrats! Love the look of Kennedy. She is so beautiful she could be the next Vana or something! Love Ya all!