And then Lacey and her husband Brandon had baby Ryan just in time for us to meet him while we were in Utah, and we were so glad! He is so cute and we just couldn't seem to get enough baby holding! And Milt was a little bit sick the whole time we were there, so I got to hold the baby for him (and that's why he's holding Ryan up so high and away from him in the picture...he looks like the proud papa!) And we love being in the Aunt and Uncle stage of our lives where we get to hold the babies when they're happy, and then give them back when they're not! Plus, then we get to go home and sleep through the night, which doesn't happen for the mommies! Here are some of the pictures from when we met cute little Ryan, and then a picture of Lacey and Brandon with Ryan on his first outing, which was just to come meet us for ice cream! We felt so honored!

3 comments:
Oh! Babies are soooo awesome. I do miss sleeping through the night, but I am not ready to trade them in yet. I can believe Lacy is old enough to be a mom! Man I feel old! Congrats to all. You guys are the best Aunt and Uncle. They are really lucky to have you.
FYI. The comment above is suppose to say that I CANNOT believe she is a mom. Sorry for the typo!
Wow, Nato's comments sure made me laugh! :)
Post a Comment