
I had to post this. McKinley got this sleep mask at a birthday sleepover she went to, and she SERIOUSLY uses it every night now! It just cracks me up every time I check on her! It would make me so claustrophobic, but she HAS to have it before she goes to sleep. Ugh! Another thing to find at bedtime! Then she walks around in the morning with it up on her forehead, which just looks even funnier. And of course now Kennedy wants one too. I'm so glad Maddox is a boy!
10 comments:
If Maddox is anything like my boys he will find a reason to have one! She is adorable...I love it!
Really Cute!!!
I love that kid!! I love pictures like this---so much personality, even when she's sleeping! ha!
Hahaha that is SO cute!!!
A girl needs her beauty sleep!
xoxoxo
Maybe the mask will help her sleep in this summer! I would love to block out the world and sleep in! I would also need ear plugs.....
That cracks me up!
I am so glad she is taking care of herself at such a young age. At this rate she will be beautiful for YEARS!!!!!
I love it, and Emma will want one too as soon as she sees this post!
I love it! So funny but sooooooo cute!
That is hilarious but oh so CUTE!!! I am not excited to see how Sydney turns out cause I am so not a girly girl and wouldn't know what to do if Sydney turns out to be one. I will definitely come to you for advice.
Post a Comment