I was watching McKinley walk home from the bus stop the other day, and I
had to take a picture of her. She was reading "Charlotte's Web" the entire way from the bus stop (taking baby steps) so that it took her almost twice as long to walk home (but at least it gave me PLENTY of time to get my camera, and she never even noticed me!) I think it's great how much she loves to read...just like her mom (who prefers a book to doing laundry any time -- just look at our overflowing laundry hampers!) This girl seriously LOVES TO READ!

2 comments:
Funny, Rachael always has her nose in a book. When I ask her to do something for me she makes a little annoyed noise and says, "Fine!" I find this quite funny as I do the same thing to Dave.
That is AWESOME!! I'm trying to cultivate good readers here - so far, not going so well. HAHAHA. They do it - just begrudgingly. LOL
Post a Comment