Now that we've already bought another house, we are realizing that now might be a good time to sell the one we currently live in! Our realtors just had photographers here taking pictures and doing a virtual tour, and it made us realize how much we love our house! It's hard to leave something (and somewhere) you love! But anyway, if you know anyone who wants to buy a darling house, here you go! We have priced it super competitively, and it's a great deal for our neighborhood! Here is the link to the pictures and virtual tour if anyone wants to see them. The pictures are under the slideshow link (with the kids bedroom pictures for Jen E :) and the virtual tour is there too. It's pretty fun, but so sad too! This moving thing is way harder than I thought it would be!http://tour.circlepix.com/tour.htm?id=685238&refurl=UtahHomes.com
7 comments:
Oh, Devon! You spoiled thing! Look at that big fat house you get to live in!!! Can we live in your basement? Rich will give Milt free legal advice and I will cook every now and then! We will miss you!!!!
Fun! I enjoyed your house tour. Your kids rooms are SO adorable. I love the nursery!
When is the big move?
They are going to start packing & loading the truck this week...which is way too soon!
Too bad that is the first and last time I will see your house! Too bad I never got out there! It's darling!
So cute! I bet it's so hard to leave that darling house. But your new one looks fantastic! I want to visit!! Anyone want to come with???
I hate moving too.. It really is hard but it will get better.. You can ask Shannon if she would be interested in your house as you know, she is looking for one.. Do you need help with anything?
Post a Comment