Monday, August 18, 2008

DINO FUN

In the midst of packing and getting ready to leave Utah, I had a few things on my MUST DO IN UTAH list that I've been wanting to do forever, and one of them was to visit the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. I am a huge Dinosaur nerd (like I whisper to Maddox that he needs to tell his Daddy when he gets older that he wants a dinosaur room instead of a football room.....but it probably won't happen.) I even frequented the Earth Science Museum at BYU whenever we'd skip class in high school (I really am a nerd...Not a very smart choice to go somewhere educational when skipping class). So I was super excited to go to the museum and I can't believe it took me this long to go! Kennedy REALLY loved the place. She got all excited when she saw the "die-sore" on the front of the building before we had even walked inside...she thought it was the main event! In fact, she pretty much walked up to every dinosaur and would say nonchalantly, "Hi die-sore." She really is cute (when she isn't running away from us or lost at a museum). And Maddox got to wear one of his paleontologist outfits - my favorite! Here are some of our cute pictures....I seriously took a billion!

5 comments:

val said...

Hey is Milt an Aggie??? Matt and I just moved back to SL from Logan a few months ago. We LOVED Utah State!
I love seeing photos of your cute family and I'm so bummed you are moving after we just found each other again. :(

Karah said...

Oh how fun!! That looks like a fantastic museum. But really, more than anything, I'm cracking up at you skipping class so you could go to a museum. ROTFLOL!

Andrea said...

You crack me up. Have you seen Robert Sabuda's dinosaur pop up book? You'd love it! I've been trying to convince John that Carter wants a dinosaur or transortation bedroom, not a sport themed one. SO let me know how that one turns out for you! I love the pic of T Rex about to eat Maddox.

Macy said...

Dev- your pictures are great!! I loved the virtual tour of your house!! It's like I got to visit you today! I love your decorations! And just think, they all get to go with you:)

Sherian said...

Oh shoot! Where have I been???? Somehow I realized you weren't on my blog list. So I find you again and you are moving!?! I am so sad. Basketball season will never be the same, and I'm sad for myself but happy for you. I absolutely LOVE your new home. I will definitly keep up on your blog.

P.S. I didn't know that Milt worked for J&J. My bro-in-law has worked for them the last 8 years. He had an office job in NJ for a few years. Then he took a sales job and waited for a Utah territory to open up. So they are here now, but really liked there time in PA and NJ. I hope you love it too!