Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July

We have been having so much fun with family in town for the Fourth of July! Both sides of the family have been here to visit, so we've been taking lots of pictures! I think we are just now catching up on sleep, but it was worth getting to see so many aunts and uncles and cousins everyday! Here are some of our pics:
McKinley LOVES sparklers!
Uncle Brandon helps Kennedy stay on her "seat" for fireworks
Maddox with Aunt Melanie
Kennedy with Aubrey and Grant

Nana Farol with the six McMaster grandkids
Ashley and Devon with the 2 year olds!
Kennedy with the Pinata
Devon and the kids
Nana Farol with 14 of her 15 great-grandkids (what a fun picture to take!)

3 comments:

Sherian said...

Those are the cutest '4th of July' outfits! What a fun family you have. Have a great summer!

Dottie Stay said...

So cute Dev! I don't think that Nana ages AT ALL!! It has been over ten years since I have seen her, and she looks wonderful! You always look fantacular! Love you!

Rachel said...

How fun. I love Kennedy's outfit! I think Ashley's kids are darling too! I agree with Min on what she said about Nana, she looks just like she did 10 years ago!