The first weekend we went to a friend's wedding in Denver, and we left the girls with my parents (so we could take Milt's work car and save money on gas :), so Maddox got to be an only child for a few days. It was so great! We had so much fun spoiling him with love, since he usually gets ignored while we referee the girls. He is at such a fun stage....so happy all the time (well, most of the time)!
Milt and Maddox at the wedding reception
Devon and Maddox and the reception...doesn't he look so glad to be squished to my face?
Milt making Maddox laugh at the hotel (it's funnier to hear a laugh than to see one)
Maddox in his duds at the reception
Then this last weekend we went up to Star Valley, Wyoming to visit Milt's Grandparents (the McKinleys, hence the name). They live right on the golf course, so we pretty much GOLF GOLF GOLF ourselves out everytime we visit! We had so much fun, and we wish we could see them more often!
Milt and the kids in the golf cart
Papa and Kennedy playing on the 4th green
McKinley...always ready for a photo op
Devon & Kennedy after church, out in the backyard...it was so beautiful!



10 comments:
Looks like fun! Such cute pictures.
Fun, Fun! I can't believe Maddox is getting that big, I swear you just had him a few weeks ago! Thanks for entertaining me the other day...um...when you weren't planning on entertaining! It was great to see you.
It was very fun to see you guys! Thanks for taking time to come out to good 'ol Johnstown!
Does Maddox look like Milt, or what??!!? You've got such a great family, Devon!
Devon, your little family is just gorgeous! Good times.
Looks like some fun trips. The golf course is beautiful.
Cute pictures. I am jealous of your fun trips. We have nowhere to go!
Yeah, I totally think that Maddox looks exactly like Milt. What a wonderful little guy. I love that he is so sensative, and sweet. Mckinley looks so tan. What adorable kids!
I can't believe it! I finalllllyyy figured out how to post a comment... So now you know what I'm going to say. I have the cutest grandkids in the whole world! And the smartest daughter who can get everything to look so cute! Aren't they the greatest?!
I love you,
Mom
I just caught up on several of your posts, and I just have to say that I think you and your kids are just so cute! Your trip to St. Thomas made me so jealous. It was fun to see you while we were in town. And, yes, next time you are in Houston, you really need to call me!
Post a Comment