Saturday, October 13, 2007

Alpine Loop



For Milt's Birthday this week, we took a drive up the Alpine Loop and we had so much fun! It was absolutely beautiful, and we always think, "why don't we do this more often?" Life is too crazy! But the kids loved the snow, and we still got to see a lot of color before the leaves all fall, so it was perfect! And Milt had a great day! Anyway, here are a few pics!





9 comments:

Dottie Stay said...

So Cute!! I can't wait to see you boy! What a handsome little man he will me. I am so glad that you guys had fun, and got to be together for Milt's B-Day!! Happy Late Birthday Milt!!!

Rachel said...

I love McKinley's personality. She is so cute! What a fun, relaxing trip. Why don't we do things like that more often?

Megan said...

I LOOVVEE Utah in the Fall- I miss it every year! You got some great pictures! Tell Milt we said Happy Birthday! Hope you are feeling well!

Jen said...

I love the pics. We went up to Alpine Loop in the summer and it was pretty then, too. Love it. Your girls are so darling. Can't wait to see what a little boy Linn will look like! :)

Layne & Kellie said...

I love the Alpine Loop, especially in the fall. I do miss that. You have such a cute family Devon!!! Your girls oh so cute!

Annie said...

I am committing some serious coveting right now for the Fall weather. Jealous!!!

Amber, Bryan, Easton, and Rufus said...

Beautiful pictures. We have been taking drives up the canyons lately and loving the colors. I love being so close to the mountains.

Jen Tornow said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe how much snow you guys already have up there! So pretty with the fall leaves!

Karin said...

FUN!!! So is McKinley a little Adrien?!