Friday, October 19, 2007

Discovery Gateway

We finally took the kids to Discovery Gateway this week, and it was so much fun! We saw that they had a special "Robots" exhibit (which is McKinley's current favorite movie), so we figured we really had to take her, and she LOVED it! The Robots were by far her favorite part, and Kennedy had a great time running away from us. I realized why I never take them any where by myself, because I probably would have lost her! But we had TONS of fun, and can't wait to go back! And here are some pictures (because everywhere you turn there is a photo op!)







5 comments:

Karin said...

Ah, Devon- you are so fun! Mrs. Faldmo would be proud:) And such cute little girls.

Jen Tornow said...

McKinley makes me laugh! I loved those pictures. I had wondered how that place was. Maybe when Cecily stops running away from me I'll take her there! Oh, wait, by that time, I'll have another rugrat running away from me...
You look great, by the way. I can't believe you are having a baby so soon!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun. Meghann went there last year on a field trip. I have it on my list of things to do. I think we would all enjoy it!

Annie said...

I love Kennedy's striped tights...so cute!

Dottie Stay said...

How fun! The girls look like they are having a blast! Great to see you the other day, and laugh and talk! You look wonderful, and good luck with the name issues. That is such a pain!!