Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Lake Tahoe

I'm finally getting around to posting these pictures from our trip to Lake Tahoe a few weeks ago. We had so much fun, and it was so nice of Milt's Aunt Karen and his cousin Gibson to take us up there for the day. We loved it, and McKinley especially loved the beach, since she's never been to a real one! We went out on a floaty boat for awhile too, which was especially fun! We had a great time, and the weather was perfect! Kennedy wasn't a huge fan of the water, but she liked the boat and sitting with Mommy or Daddy under the umbrella! It was such a relaxing day!






6 comments:

Megan said...

Hey Dev- I'm glad you got to go to the beach too! Looks like you had a good time. How long did it take to bury Mckinley? That is a fun pic! Take care.

Jen Tornow said...

I love the Tahoe area. It is so beautiful! I loved the fun pictures!

Rachel said...

Looks like so much fun! Your girls are so cute, can't wait to see what a boy looks like :)

Dottie Stay said...

That looks like to much fun! I have never been to lake Tahoe! I need to get out more!

Jen said...

So cute, Devon. Your girls are darling. I love the one with McKinley in the sand. I don't think my boys would have gone for that... imagine how adventurous your boy will be!

Layne & Kellie said...

So fun! Love the pics. Looks like so much fun! I bet McKinley had fun being buried ;)

Let me know when you are in town. It would be fun to see you!