Well, McKinley is finally 5 like all of her friends (it has been a long year for her, apparently). She had a very fun birthday this last week, and she LOVED having a princess birthday party! My friend Melinda came as Cinderella, and it was definitely the highlight of the year for all of the girls! They loved it! (A huge Thanks Min!) It was the talk of the neighborhood, and I had no idea the girls would still be talking about it!So McKinley is now five, and will start kindergarten next Tuesay.....now THAT will be the big day for Mommy! Here are some pictures:
Aunt Ashley brings out McKinley's birthday cupcake
All of the princesses!
And of course, ALL the girls had to get a picture
with Cinderella....me & Kennedy included!



9 comments:
How fun! I've been waiting for a post from you. Did you get my e-mail that I tagged you? I am sooo looking forward to your answers!
Happy birthday to McKinley. Are you really excited for kindergarten? How are you feeling?
Maybe I should just call you :)
So cute! You make beautiful kids, Devon. I bet you are so excited for the next little one!
Happy Birthday, McKinley!
Dev-You look GREAT!
OH, Cecily is SO JEALOUS!! She would have loved to have Cinderella at her birthday party. But, alas, we live in Farmington NM, and although Melinda's husband grew up in this area, I couldn't bring myself to ask her to drive all this way just for my kids b-day party! McKinley has a nice mommy who makes her birthday parties the talk of the town!
Thanks so much for letting me come!! That was the best. You are an incredible mom, and your house is just beautiful. Thanks again!! Happy Birthday Mckinley. You weren't kidding about the blog were you.
Darling post Devon and happy birthday to McKinley! It looked like SO much fun.
Too cute! Who needs a Disneyland cruiz when you can get Cinderella to come to you?! I'd say Elizabeth is jealous, but to tell you the truth, so is her brother... :)!
we gotta get together while i'm in town... will call you...
I can't wait to do that again. Your house looks really cute. I can't believe McKinley is old enough to go to kindergarten. When did our kids start to grow up?
It looks like every girl's dream birthday party. You are such an awesome mom making that happen! Melinda makes such a beautiful princess, my girls would love a party like that too!
Post a Comment