We just got back from our trip to Reno, and here are some of the fun pictures from Milt's cousin Nell's Wedding! Of course, the dancing was McKinley's favorite part, especially "dancing with Daddy." She knows how to stay on Milt's good side! We had a lot of fun, but I'm not sure it was worth the 10 hour drive with Kennedy. At least we know we'll have to wait awhile to drive there (or anywhere more than 30 minutes away) again!
Milt and McKinley spent most of the time dancing

The girls headed to the dance floor before anyone had even come in from the wedding!
Milt and the girls with Milt's grandparents, Momoe and Papa
Of course, Kennedy also got a turn dancing with Daddy
And Mommy even got in a picture with her favorite girls!

9 comments:
They are so cute Devon! You guys have had a busy summer with weddings. So, do you know what you are having yet? Waiting to hear the news!
SO cute, Devon. And I read from Rachels blog that you are having a little boy! Yipee! I am so excited for you! Boys are fun. I just hope that we will have the same luck on our third-- meaning, we will finally get a girl! Who knows. I guess I will be happy either way. (I'm not announcing anything. The third will be a long way off. Especially if Rich has a say in it!)
hey Devon...congrats on on the new pregnancy and the excitement of a little guy! You will have two excellent babysitters in McKinnley and Kennedy! Congrats!
Congratulations on your boy! You will LOVE having a boy. There is something about a little boy and his mommy that is awesome!
Congrats Devon!! You are the best mom ever!! Good luck with everything.
I love the pictures you posted. Your girls are so cute. And I have mixed feelings about the boy baby thing...totally kidding! I was really hoping that you would have all girls like me! :) Boys are good too, though.
Yeah Devon. I am sooo happy for you and Milt to have a boy. They are great! Hope you are feeling well. Love ya!
Mckinley's hair is so gorgeous! How fun to get a boy! congrats!
Great pictures, Devon. It was fun to see Milt in them. I haven't seen him in years! Congratulations on the baby boy! When are you due?
Post a Comment