So for our Star Wars crazy-kids, we decorated Star Wars eggs (including an egg TIE fighter, I believe it is called) along with your usual "pretty" eggs for me. Nana and Papa Ken were here visiting over the Easter holiday, and I think they enjoyed getting to stay at our house and decorate Easter eggs for a day amidst the crazy tourist-ing we were doing the rest of their trip (I'll post pictures of all that fun soon).
And there was even MORE Star Wars fun in the kids Easter Baskets (which they had to line up folding their arms to wait to go hunt for...Papa Ken included!) Maddox and Kennedy finally got some of their own little Star Wars Galactic Heroes figures, so they don't have to steal McKinley's anymore -- yea! And McKinley finally got a "Padme" which made her very happy too. Happy kids, that's what we like around here.

Other than Star Wars, our Easter holiday this year also included a trip to D.C. and seeing lots of family! We had a great Easter Sunday morning in D.C. where we got to listen to General Conference in our hotel room, followed by visiting some DC memorials with my little sister Adrien who was in town visiting Nana Farol who was in town visiting my Aunt Nancy. So lucky for us, we got to see BOTH sides of the family this Easter! What a fun day!
Here are some of our pictures with Adrien in DC, which we followed up with a quick trip out to see my Aunt Nancy, Nana Farol, and cousins Alice and Andy (and they were nice enough to hide some Easter eggs for us!) It was fun fun day!
1 comment:
I don't think I've ever heard Star Wars and Easter in the same conversation, ha. Had I actually done anything special, I know ours would've been NBA themed. Your DC pics are so cute and I love the girls skirts! Can I PLEASE be blessed with a girl soon so I can get your girls hand-me-downs?!
Post a Comment