Sunday, May 11, 2008

Thanksgiving Point Farm Animals

We went to the Thanksgiving Point Petting Zoo last week, and we got some really fun pictures....and it was memorable as always. Besides losing Kennedy a few times, the highlight of the event was when Maddox had the worst diaper leak of his life (imagine me having to give him a bath in the public restroom sink). And of course, Mom-of-the-year moment, I had no change of clothes for him....but we did have a nice warm dress of Kennedy's in the stroller from getting her pictures taken. Hmmmmm - what to do. So, Milt agreed that the dress would be better than nothing, and the pictures are priceless! Maddox would make, by far, the ugliest little girl in the world. We were laughing our heads off. And it is great that McKinley reminds us daily, "Remember when Maddox had to wear that dress..." Poor Maddox is never going to live it down...especially since we took pictures! But here are the pics from the entire outing (the dress pictures are near the end):








7 comments:

Rachel said...

I love moments like that. I'm sure you remember when I had to dress Brevyn in Addy's little, sequined half-jacket for the same reasons while we were visiting the Bean Museum. I also remember putting bows on Brevyn's head when he was a baby and thinking that he would be the ugliest girl ever. Cute pictures. Great story!

Macy said...

I accompanied Dallin on his fieldtrip to Thanksgiving Point on Friday. I remembered that I don't like farm animals all that much. And I really don't like them on a cold, windy, day. Your pictures are cute! I'm glad you had fun! ...It's always nice to have a story to tease your kids about later. It's so great to see what your up to.

Annie said...

that is hilarious! no...i'm sure he will never live it down...poor baby.

Karah said...

CUUUUTE pictures! LOL about the dress! I think my hubby would have let the baby freeze before putting a dress on him. ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!

Amber, Bryan, Easton, and Rufus said...

Cute pictures and funny story. I'm sure you will have fun telling his girlfriends in the future about this day.

Tran said...

It's not just the dress, but cause it's red, he looked really cute.. hehehe.. I wish I were a kid again so I can ride those animals and just have fun. Oh wait! I am a kid at heart. Maybe they will let me ride. What a fun day you guys. I am jealous!

Dottie Stay said...

How fun. I love the farm country. Maddox is such a cutie no matter what he wears!