Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lacey's Wedding


Milt's LITTLE sister Lacey, (the youngest) got married a week before we went on our St. Thomas trip, so I didn't get a chance to post the pictures before we left, but here they are! It was a beautiful wedding, and we had so much fun having a little road trip! The wedding was in St. George and later that night the reception was in Vegas, so we drove alot and watched lots of movies in the new van...which the kids loved! McKinley had some issues with her shoulder brace showing while wearing her "gown" at the reception (she broke her collarbone rith before we left), but we assured her she did not look ridiculous with it on under her dress (her word, not mine!) But it was a really fun weekend, and the wedding couldn't have been more perfect! Lacey makes a beautiful bride!

I'm still waiting for the pictures from our Virgin Island trip from the photographers that were hired to take everyones pictures, so when I get them (hopefully in a few days), I'll post pictures of our trip. It was SO FUN, and I'm having a hard time to adjusting to being on diaper-duty again, but it is good to be home (most of the time....)!

The Entire Linn Family



Poor Brandon gets a happy welcome from the brothers!



The girls see Lacey in her dress for the first time



McKinley with the Bouquet



Our family at the temple


Milt, Maddox, Big Daddy, and Uncle Roger


Uncle Roger and the girls


Kennedy and her "flawa"

4 comments:

Macy said...

Dev- I love the wedding pictures!! It was a beautiful weekend in St. George. We looked for you among all the wedding parties... Your sister-in-law looked beautiful and I love the red flowers and dresses! I'm looking forward to your vacation pictures!

Rachel said...

Looks beautiful! I'm sorry to hear about McKinley's collar bone though. I hope she's feeling better. Can't wait to see the pictures from your trip!

Karin said...

So sweet!

val said...

Oh my gosh...where to start! It's so fun to look at your blog. It's been so long since we've seen each other. We need to get together!
What an awesome trip to St. Thomas! Wow.
I'll be checking back often...
val