
Pretty sad, I know. So, Milt finally talked me into just getting the kids ready and taking them in to get their pictures taken by a PROFESSIONAL (not me). The stress of getting the kids dressed, clean, fed, and happy to have pictures taken usually isn't worth the price, but they turned out very cute! Even Kennedy smiled (FINALLY), and although it isn't her big smile, it was good enough. Here are the new pics:






7 comments:
The kids are so adorable. Maddox and his great big smile. I love his smile and Kennedy, I thought her smile was amazing. McKinley has always been the poser so she is a natural. What a great idea to have their pics taken. Love you guys!
DARLING indeed! THREE smiling kids? I'd say you got your money's worth!
They are adorable- both the kids and the pictures! Good job!
Devon- these pictures are so cute!!! I like the one of you!
I love all the pictures. Your kids are so cute. I love the haircuts--you both look great!!!
My kids always smile better for professional photographers. So, I guess it is worth the money. Your kids are so cute! I love your little guy's smile.
Your kids are so cute. I think the pics turned out great. Cute clothes too! And I LOVE your new hair cuts. They turned out great. McKinely took off a ton!!
Post a Comment