McKinley has been begging me to take her to the "place" where she can get her hair cut, so we both went in on Saturday and got new do's! It was a very fun all girl outing, and we went to Thanksgiving Point afterwards for some lunch (she wanted a Chadder's cheeseburger, but I told her that was only for when she goes with Dad to Home Depot...NOT for girls lunch). Anyway, they turned out pretty fun and we felt VERY stylish! Here are some pictures!
THE BEFORE PICTURES:

AND AFTER!



9 comments:
You both look darling! Isn't it fun to see how grown up our girls look after a hair chop? Love the cuts!
Oh my gosh you both look AWESOME! SOOOOOOO cute - the styles look fantastic on both of you - that sounds like SO much fun! I can't wait until Tiana is a little older to do something fun like that. :)
You are both sooo beautiful! Good haircuts!
I can't believe she got her long hair cut off. I still can't decide on mine so maybe I will now. You both look so cute. Great hair do's for the two of you.
Beautiful Girls!
Devon you look so gorgeous!! Seriously those pictures could be in a magazine! Of course you are beautiful. You always are!
Super cute, Devon! You two look great! What a fun girl's outting:)
Way cute!! Love the new do's!!
Love the new haircuts! Your kids are all absolutely adorable, I love all their pictures. Your little guy is getting so big.
Post a Comment