Kennedy turned 2 yesteday, and it was a day to reminisce about her fascinating personality and individuality. As I looked back through pictures of her, I found oh so many that show her exactly like she is! Kennedy is the child that makes me fear silence, because I know I will find her somewhere she isn't supposed to be. She is the child whose hair I cannot keep done. She is the child who always has something in her mouth (usually something unedible) and she is the child who climbs EVERYTHING! But boy, does she make us laugh! Here are some things about Kennedy that I hope to never forget, (but thankfully I have pictures):
I often find her looking like this, and wondering where she found the candy (and hoping that it is just candy and not toilet bowl cleaner)
When I can't find her, I know she has hidden somewhere.....like the pantry (in the dark with the door closed)
....or Maddox's bassinet
....or in the nook next to the fridge
...or underneath the sink (after pulling everything out)
She always puts everything in her mouth whole (and leaves it there until it is soggy, which is when she spits it on the carpet)
She is obsessed with eating toothpaste, and can regularly be found sucking it out of the tube

And she climbs everything, no matter how many times she gets in trouble!


But seriously, what would I do without her! She makes us laugh all day long! Happy birthday Kennedy!


11 comments:
Happy Birthday Kennedy!!!! You are such a sweetheart...I only believe 50% of what your mommy tells me about you. Hugs and Kisses cutie pie!!
Wow, what a girl. Happy Birthday to Kennedy! She sounds like one fun girl.
So cute! I love all the pictures and stories! Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday to Kennedy... It so fulfilling when each child is different from the other and I am glad you have your own little entertainer in the household. Makes a difference in your life cause each day is an adventure. Many loves to Kennedy and her fun personality. I love those pics you posted. Great Keepsake!
Happy Birthday Kennedy! ;)
I almost thought you were writing a blog about Owen :) They do a lot of the same stuff. Owen is always sticking stuff in his mouth. It gets nerve racking when we are the other house and he has some sort of construct stuff in his mouth. Ugh! ;) And I can totally relate to silence. Love it!!!! ;) You have such cute kids.
I love love love that post. She cracks me up. The best part is that she is just turning two and so now she may be getting worse...just kidding! You have such a cute family!!!
I love love love that post. She cracks me up. The best part is that she is just turning two and so now she may be getting worse...just kidding! You have such a cute family!!!
That is so cute. She makes me laugh just seeing the pictures! i can only imagine living with her. What a blast. Her little smile is so sneaky and reminds me of Carter. Is it the 2nd child that is wild? I have the same laundry organizer! I love it! Of course you have it. You are always so put together and oragnized!
I think she and Holly are kindred spirits. Let's get them together and see what they come up with!
I have the cutest grandkids in the whole world!!! Plus..... Kennedy reminds me of her Mom, Devon, when SHE was 2 years old. And, she was darling too!
Kennedy is such a dolly!!! Her mischievousness reminds me of my own two year old. And the hair thing rings a bell.. I think they get even crazier as they get closer to three. We missed you at our girls weekend! Maybe next time...
Post a Comment