Here are some of the fun pictures from the Weenie Roast, or "Camp-out dinner" as McKinley liked to call it! We sure wished Trevor could been there, but it was fun having Ashley and Todd in town for a little bit, and the kids loved seeing Rocky and Adrien! And the new fire pit was a lot of fun! Now I just have to try to talk Milt into letting us go out back every night to make S'mores! YUM! Here are some of the pics:
Rocky liked to taste the kiddos, and McLain is "protecting" Grant
Here are Milt and McLain looking over the fire in the brand new fire pit for the first time!
Aunt Adi is getting three times the love!
Rocky is enjoying being the center of attention from McLain and McKinley
We actually got a picture where all three of the babies were (somewhat) smiling!
Adrien teaching the littlest girls what a fun Aunt she is!






4 comments:
Adrien,
You are so beautiful! I haven't seen you for so long. It is good to get a glimpse at what is going on with your fun family!
Jenny Lloyd Gray
Your family is so cute! It looks like you had a great time together, and the BBQ pit looks too fun! Okay, so Devon, I keep forgetting you are even pregnant, you don't look pregnant at all, you look beautiful!
Hey Devon, I'm still waiting for you to tell me that you're pregnant!!??! When's the due date? Congratulations, by the way! Adrien, you ARE beautiful!
Adrien, you look fantastic!! She needs to marry Christian. How fun Devon. Your family is so cute, and I loved spending time at your house with your family when we were in High school. They made us feel all so welcome
Post a Comment