While we were in Utah we managed to get some pictures of all of the McMaster grandkids together, and while we are still waiting until the day when we can get all six of them to smile in one picture (the last time we tried was somewhat of a nightmare), these didn't turn out half bad! At least everyone is mostly LOOKING toward the camera, even if they aren't all photogenically smiling. My mom bought them all matching clothes, and the girls are always excited for new dresses! So while the finished product isn't perfect just yet, these are still some cute kids, and they sure love each other and wish they could see each other more often!
3 comments:
Thank you Darling Daughter...
So here's the deal...I miss you so much! I just read through the last several weeks of your lives and I wish I was there! Why can't we be neighbors? I would pop in every day and hang out with you. We could be workout buddies, you could teach me all your crazy skills and Danny and Milt could become BFF. PLEASE?!
Cute cousin shots. And hooray for everyone looking at the camera. That's a feat in and of itself.
Post a Comment