
Valentine's Day was almost like Christmas this year since Nana Betty and Papa Kirby got to come enjoy it with us (and of course spoiled us with fun stuff!) But we got all sorts of books and chocolates and then we even made more of Nana Jacki's sugar cookies (which was Maddox's favorite part!) And Milt and I got to go on a date to downtown Philly to see some sights...including the love statue since it was almost Valentine's Day. All in all, it was a lovely weekend around our house! Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
2 comments:
Sounds like you had fun. Grandparents make dating great! Some of our best dates are when my mom is in town and we can go and enjoy ourselves and not worry about the kids.
I love your January post. Kids are awesome! Even when they fight because it is always crazy things they are fighting about.
Miss you guys!
I love it too! My sweet mom still gets me things for each holiday...isn't that cute!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment