
September has been busy! Milt and I got back this last week from our 10 year anniversary trip, which was mostly wonderful, minus the car accident we were in on our way. I'll blog about it all in a day or two, but I wanted to at least get a few pictures of Kennedy's first day of Pre-school/Play-school/Joy-school on here. Kennedy looked so ready for school wearing her little backpack and school outfit! We just about died seeing her in McKinley's old school clothes and I kept thinking she WAS McKinley whenever I'd see her out of the corner of my eye! As far as her first class went, Kennedy seemed to have a pretty good time, but then she's the only girl of the 5 kids, which gives her pretty good odds for choosing her "prince" (her term, not mine). She frequently includes gratitude for a couple of these boys in her daily prayers, which does not bode well for her future boy-crazy teenage years, considering she's pretty much already there!

Here are also some pictures we "guilt-ed" Nana Jacki into taking with the kids when she was out here visiting and babysitting for our trip (she is not a fan of pictures). It was so much fun having her come visit! McKinley and Kennedy especially enjoyed getting their fingernails painted, and I think Maddox enjoyed all the treats she made and got for them while she was here! Nana Jacki learned very quickly that the key to Maddox's heart lies in keeping his tummy happy! And she even did every single piece of laundry in the whole house while she was here (including most of the sheets), which is the key to MY heart! What a wonderful mother-in-law! I can't even fathom how much she manages to get done, given the fact that I can barely manage it with the kids and I live here! She's amazing, and the kids had so much fun with her. I think they want us to leave on another trip as soon as possible so she can come back!
Kennedy loves her Nana Jacki!

Jacki and Maddox at Valley Forge for a picnic

5 comments:
Love all the poses :)
Let me know how joyschool works out. I've been considering doing that with Andrew when he's old enough.
Boy crazy already??! Good luck! We need to do some swapping b/c Lizzy's joy-school is all girls!
I really enjoy that pink plaid sweater vest with matching hat. Does it come in my size?
xoxoxo
Oh, my goodness! Kennedy does look exactly like McKinley did in that outfit! I've always loved that hat! What darling kids! Now about this prince thing.... hmmm. Maybe too many princess DVD's!?
She is getting to be so big! What happened to the Little baby we packed around in Disney World. Okay that trip was several years ago. She is beautiful and as far as I am concerned she should have whichever prince she chooses. Prince Benjamin is still single if you need a contender with a great smile:)
Can't wait to hear about your trip! I hope it was wonderful.
Post a Comment