Here is McKinley getting ready to leave on her first day of school. She is officially a 2nd grader and she loves her teacher already! She feels very old and was super excited when she saw the messenger bag we got her, rather than just a normal backpack. She has been begging us all summer for one and we finally caved. Milt's just waiting for her to complain that it's to heavy on her shoulder and ask to use her old backpack! But for now she feels very stylish. And we're happy to report that McKinley didn't "make a fool of herself" on her first day (which she specifically prayed for the night before.) I seriously love this girl!
I'm also putting this picture of her on her second day of school to show my mom the cute outfit that she got for her. (Don't worry -- I promise not to post outfit pictures from the 3rd day, 4th day, 5th day, etc...) Thanks for the school clothes Nana Betty!
7 comments:
She's getting so grown up and looks very cool with her messenger bag! Kelsie begged for a messenger bag all summer too, but she ended up with a plain old backpack which she says is not very good for a 2nd grader! They are so old you know!
The messenger bag is so cool right now!
Xoxoxo
could she be any cuter. Love the new bag she has.
Happy First Day of School! They are so exciting and sooner or later they will be over. I just love to see their excitement and anticipation for everything a new year brings!
P.S. We would love to see her outfits from EVERYDAY! She is always dressed so cute! I love it!
I love that she prayed not to make a fool of herself. How cute is that.
You gotta love the messenger bag!
Thank you... Thank you! What a beautiful girl she is! And I'd like to see everyday's outfits too! Now, I guess if I want to be cool, I'd better get a messenger bag... What IS a messenger bag???
Post a Comment