Sunday, June 7, 2009

Too busy to blog?

Seriously, can I really be too busy to blog? OF COURSE NOT! I actually have blogged once or twice in the last little while, but they are for our Relief Society (women's church group) blog, and not this one. But then I realized that I am NEGLECTING my children (oh, I mean my parents), by not putting new pictures of them on here. So if you'd like to read my blog contribution about how I learned to make the yummy bread I've been baking every few days (that my children at first refused to eat)....click here.

Yes, the little kids seriously refused to even TRY this the first time I made it! It's the best bread ever, but everyone's a critic here sometimes! And yes, I had to learn to make homemade strawberry jam myself, because my friend Jen isn't here to supply my habit. But I make jam -- I'm growing up!


And if you want to see my first experience at decorating and taking pictures at a Relief Society church activity, click here.

This is the part that I helped decorate...does it look a little like McKinley's room? I stole all of her decorations and everything from her walls! But it sure was "spring-y!"

But if you'd rather just see darling Maddox talking, you can watch this video Milt caught of him "reading." And yes, I could watch this every day for the rest of my life and keep smiling at my boy...he is so cute when he talks!

6 comments:

Robin said...

I love it! It sounds like he is tickling the pictures or something. He is a hunk! You better keep your eyes on that one. He is too cute to describe.

I think I need that bread recipe! It is making me hungry to think about!

Miss ya!

K-Krew said...

I have yet to make the bread. Yours looks great and homemade strawberry jam to boot! Good job on the decorations for Enrichment. And the kids loved watching the video of your little guy. And to quote Lucy "That boy is funny" - and very cute.

Rachel said...

Wow, Maddox and Landon speak the same language. When you find out what "nikka nikka nikka" means please let me know!

RaeLynn said...

I'll take 2 loaves please. Thanks.

Dottie Stay said...

Man Dev, I am so impressed with ALL that you do. You freakin' rock! And of course anything you make or do will be wonderful. I am so missing you. Espcially seeing pictures. I am having withdrawls!

Jodi said...

Now that is RANDOM! I have decided that Max and Jasmine are meant to be together because she makes the EXACT same noises! Jesusito even ran up to watch the computer and asked me if it was Jasmine...Devon, I told you! We are meant to have our kids get hitched! Let me know when you're ready.:)