Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


For Milt's Father's Day gift this year, I promise to not do any of the following things today:

1. Match the girls outfits


2. Make Maddox wear suspenders (even though they make him look so handsome!)


3. Take pictures of the kids in the bathtub (Milt really hates this)


4. Make "breakfast food" for dinner (He really hates this even more, so we had this for breakfast today instead)


5. Tell him to knock it off when he's encouraging the kids' propensity for danger


6. Or do this to his son:


We love you Milt! Thanks for being such a great Daddy!

You're number 1!



And here's just a little snippet of some fun things the kids love to do with Daddy!


And we also want to wish a big Happy Father's day to Big Daddy, Papa Kirby, Papa Ken, and Papa Cub! We're lucky to have lots of great Dads and Grandpas that always inspire us and that we get to celebrate today! We love you all!

Wearing a "Daddy-hat!"

5 comments:

Robin said...

I love those promises! What a great wife to be so considerate! The dangerous picture is awesome we all loved it. I can't believe no one got hurt taking that! Happy Father's Day Milt!

Deanna said...

ahh the difference between men and women. Love it and your promises! Dads are cool.
xoxoxo

The Blomquist Bunch said...

EXCELLENT! You just know how to make people happy, don'tcha, devon! The kid balancing act picture was totall awesome, and probably unprecedented. Get your money out of that one! Who would have thought to make such big promises (and so many?!) for a father's day gift. You da WOman!

The Blandon's said...

You know, I don't like breakfast food for dinner either but I would take what you made anytime. I looks scrumptious!

Kimberly said...

I love Maddox in the picture with the wand and thing around his head! My little boy will put on his sister's dress up shoes. . .it is funny when the boys do this and the dad's don't like it. Your family is adorable!!