Saturday, November 3, 2007

Dorothy and the Scarecrow

Well, we survived Halloween and being sick all in the same few days, but the girls sure had fun! McKinley was so excited to be Dorothy (anything for those shoes), and Kennedy was less than thrilled about her scarecrow hat....if you notice the pictures, she is much happier after we took the hat off. Oh well, at least I got a few pictures (that's what us Moms live for, right?) Happy Halloween!




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the scarecrow costume. McKinley is getting so big. I remember her being so little. Sweet girls.

Scott and Megan said...

Hey Dev...thanks for the comment on my blog...here is the sad news Scott and I went to Vegas for Halloween and so didn't dress up "the boys" I am so sad that we didn't get to answer the door with those two...but no photos this year...thank you for being interested in "my boys" :) Oh and you gotta love New York...what a great time it looks like you had! Now start nesting and get that little fat guy here soon..any names yet? c'mon I'm so excited i can't wait...

Rachel said...

So so so cute! I wanted Addy to be Dorothy, but we stuck with the princess costume we already had. Where did you find such cute costumes?

Johnson said...

Those are the cutest costumes and of course the cutest little girls. They are beautiful!!!

Devon said...

The Dorothy costume I got off of eBay (some lady sews them herself for us non-sewing Mommys) and The Scarecrow overalls are just some that I got on eBay (of course) back when McKinley was that size just for a cute fall outfit, and I thought they would work for a costume when I saw the Scarecrow hat at Target. You can tell I try to leave my house as little as possible now-a-days!

Dottie Stay said...

So adorable! The girls look perfect! I am sure they are so excited for the baby to come! How are you? You keep us posted, and let us know if you need anything!

Annie said...

Your kids are just adorable! And I love the ruby slippers. I saw those at Target, and I just wanted them for my girls so bad, but I didn't know what they would where them with. I was tempted to have one of them be the Wicked Witch of the East, and get the red slippers and the red and white striped tights. That didn't happen, though...oh well.
A gal in my neighborhood made a bunch of money selling Halloween costumes on ebay. If I was smart, I'd learn how to sew and do the same thing!!

Jen said...

Lets face it, Devon. You make gorgeous kids. GORGEOUS.

Amber, Bryan, Easton, and Rufus said...

Your girls look great. I love the ruby slippers and the scarecrow pants.

Karin said...

Awwww! I remember McKinley in those overalls at our parent's neighborhood party! So, so cute!