Saturday, May 26, 2007

More pictures? There's always more!

Here are more pictures from Jeff's wedding! McKinley loved dancing with everyone she could. She liked dancing "fancy" with Cousin Jeff and she liked dancing "silly" with Papa Kirb. And somehow, Trevor managed to stay out of all the pictures...hmmm. Not even Kirby could pull that off!

McKinley had a great time dancing with Papa Kirby!




Here are three of the 2006 babies! We missed Aubrey and Grant!


McKinley also loved dancing with Uncle Jeff every chance she got! Move over Aunt Tran!

Here are our cute parents!


Devon and Kennedy out in the garden

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Okay, so I am happy to see that you have a blog now! Your girls are so cute, as are Ashley's twins! I'm glad I can check in with you too! See you at the reunion!

Dottie Stay said...

Devon I love your blog. I hope i am not busting in on the family fun. Cute girls!! I just adore that Mckinley!! Can she spend a day with me?

Jen Tornow said...

Your parents DO make a cute couple. I always thought that...way back when we were roommates! Looks like it was a fun wedding. All of the kids are darling!

Karin said...

i miss your FAMILY!!! tell 'em all hi!