Saturday, May 26, 2007

Computer literate family....right?

Well, we're spread all over the map, but since we're all computer literate in our family (to varying degrees), we thought we'd try a family blog to keep in touch and have a place to post pictures and hear what fun things we are all up to! We can see cute pictures of the twins, hear about Trevor's dating life, and all about Adrien touring the globe (and see pictures of her everywhere!) So I hope we all take some time to hop on and post fun things so we can keep in touch! Love you all! Devon

2 comments:

Nana Betty said...

Okay, this sounds fun! But I'm not really that computer friendly... So let's see if this works. If I'm doing something wrong (or right) LET ME KNOW.

Unknown said...

Hey Devon -- Thanks so much for setting this up -- and thanks for the pictures of Jeff's wedding - I love the one of McKinley dancing with Kirby. Love you lots. Nana