Saturday, February 9, 2013

Father of the Year Award

We thought about writing a lengthy submission for Father if the Year, for Milt but this picture really says it all.

We finally got around to finishing up Maddox's Star Wars bedroom. The lettering took about 4 hours to put up, but it was totally worth it. The only problem is Milt wants to trade rooms with Maddox now.

4 comments:

K-Krew said...

Maddox told us you can't touch the Star Wars letters and now I see why. Awesome job. 4 hours definitely deserves an award. Maybe Maddox will trade rooms for a weekend ;)

Robin said...

Nato wants in on the room trade thing. I don't dare show the boys this picture. They will all scream for one and I am not sure how our German landlord would feel about a black wall.

Maddox you are one loved boy.

Great job Milt.

Ellen said...

Yes, I'd vote for Milt as the dad (and husband) of the year.

Brandon and Lacey said...

Love the room and I really think the bed spread is stellar too!