I noticed the fridge door was ajar yesterday and when I went to try to close it, look at what I found inside. Maddox standing face-out with his arms up. When I asked what he was doing hiding in the doorway of the fridge he replied, "I Han Solo" (like I was absolutely clueless for not realizing this immediately). Oh, how I love this boy! Trying to freeze himself in carbonite in our fridge. Moments like these are why I should strap a camera to my arm to be ready at any moment!
PARENTING DISCLAIMER: Yes, we did later explain to Maddox that it is dangerous to try to get inside a fridge or freezer to play, besides which it's not a real great idea to want to be frozen in carbonite either. I'm always amazed at how this boy thinks (or occasionally forgets to think).
4 comments:
LOVE this! Spot on expression and everything!
hillarious
xoxo
Glad you captured this moment. What a funny kid.
He takes after me!!!
Post a Comment