Monday, January 18, 2010

Let it snow!

Our January has been pretty full of all sorts of things....but not with snow! Wintertime seems to be taking a loooooong time this year, but it is just gray and very very cold and windy -- and when it snows it doesn't seem to stick for long (and I'm part of the camp of people that believe the only good thing that comes from winter weather is the snow)! So we decided to finally post pictures from our huge December snowfall to remind ourselves how fun winter can be! And spring is just around the corner, right? Oh, wait...we still have FEBRUARY? Yikes!




2 comments:

K-Krew said...

I agree. If it's going to be cold we should have snow...it's the least old man winter could do for us ;)

Robin said...

WE would love to have some of that down here! Of course I don't want to drive in it EVER AGAIN, but we miss the snowmen.

Looks like you guys are always having fun! We miss you!