Thursday, February 19, 2009

Family Photos

Okay, so here are some of the pictures we had taken while we had the whole McMaster family together in January. We are now as spread out as we can possibly be in the U.S. -- Milt and I are here in Pennsylvania, Ashley is in Houston, Adrien is in Dallas, Trevor is in Seattle, and now my parents are in Hawaii while my Dad teaches for a semester at BYU-Hawaii. (I know, those poor guys...having to live in Hawaii for half a year! Of course, my mom is going to be as tan as Adrien when she comes home to Utah, and we will all be so jealous!) But we are very far away from each other, and very grateful to have SKYPE and webcams and cell phones to still talk to each other all the time! So here are some of the pictures....they turned out pretty good, and it's fun to have a picture now with ALL of the grandchildren! And who doesn't love taking girl pictures with feather boas?







6 comments:

Deanna said...

there are some great genes in that family! woot whoo!
xoxoxo

The Blomquist Bunch said...

hooray! a devon post! and those over-the-shoulder poses of the girls just about did me in---totally adorable!! Kennedy looks all growed up! however, I still hope she continues to provide you with excellent blogging stories . . . and guess what--I filled out Lizzie's papers for KINDERGARTEN today?! so the princess pjs at the bus stop are gonna have to halt next year (yeah, she still does it in the mornings :) hooray for blogs and facebook! you are awesome, as always!

Karah said...

Those pics are great!!!!!!!!!! How fun :)

Jen Tornow said...

Fun to see these cute pix! I was shocked to see gorgeous Adrian. She isn't your cute little 14-year-old sister anymore, is she? What is she doing in Texas? Your little guy is SO Milt! And I think your girls look so much like you. How fun. Glad you all were able to get together!

RaeLynn said...

Ummmmmmmm, okay you are the best looking family EVER. Seriously. Wow.

Sherian said...

I la-la-love those pics! You have such a beautiful family...and your kiddos are adorable! I may steal the feather boa idea, it is fantastic. The East Coast looks good on you lady!