Thursday, March 13, 2008

Chaos is bliss!

So, I haven't blogged much lately because I have been having so much fun with my new little guy (sarcasm not implied this time...he's been good today!) But I have been a very busy mommy doing whatever it takes to survive! Having two kids in diapers is INSANE! Every single time the phone rings, I'm changing a diaper (which either means I'm changing a lot of diapers, or no one calls me). Anyway, here are a few pictures of the kids. Kennedy (as you can tell from the pictures), thinks she is still the baby and she wants to be in whatever Maddox is (the carseat, the bassinet, the swing, my arms...you name it!) And she is a very determined little thing -- what a fun stage (sarcasm IS implied there!) And McKinley LOVES the little guy! She wants to hold him all the time (for about one minute per time she holds him...then she wants to give him back). But we are surviving and I'm trying to remember to enjoy these times when I'm tired and three children are crying...because I sure love them to pieces! And even if my house is never clean again, I have some pretty fun kids! Also, thanks to Megan Lee for the darling handmade "beanLee" cap that Maddox has on in the first picture (get one here at http://beanlees.blogspot.com/) and thanks Rachel for the darling outfit! I have such great friends!







9 comments:

Tran said...

I can't believe how big the little guy is. He is tall! Soon he will be taller than me.hehehe.

Layne & Kellie said...

It is so cute to see her loving her brother oh so much! You have such a cute guy. LOVE his smile and his cute cheeks!

Karin said...

Check out that smile! He is getting so big so fast! McKinley knows the camera well, huh? They are all so cute.
Of course you have to just enjoy this stage of life. It doesn't last long (thankfully at times!) and who really has a clean, organized house AND happy, entertained children? I prefer the latter by far!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Maddox is getting so big and McKinley looks more like Kennedy everytime I see her.
I have given up on keeping a clean house. I just can't do it right now. One day we might be presentable again.

Rachel said...

I'm glad to know you are surviving! Maddox is darling! He's so big- not that he didn't start out that way! You have a good attitude- I need to follow your example. We really do need to do a play group soon, I'll get on that one!

Dottie Stay said...

Could he be any cuter and chubbier! Oh, I just want to squeeze that little man! The BeanLee is adorable on that perfect little head. Kennedy makes me laugh. What a character. Mckinley is looking so grown up! She is just beautiful, and I am sure she is a great helper! Good to know that 3 is doable. Even if it means the house going to pot. It is worth it!

Johnson said...

What a cute cute baby! You can survive..just hang in there..oh, and grab a coke while you are hanging. It seems to make everything a little better for me! We need a girls night so I can get my Devon fix!! You're the best!!

Jen said...

So cute! He is a big guy! I know the feeling of the two in diapers... though, Spencer really should be using the potty by now! Good luck!

Karah said...

He's adorable Devon! SO big already!!! Kudos for you for having two in diapers. LOL. Been there, done, that, so glad I'm not there anymore. LOL. Love all the new pics!!