Monday, December 3, 2007

Introducing Maddox Lance


Well, he has finally arrived! Little Maddox (who isn't so little) was scheduled to be induced Friday morning at 7:00, and on Friday morning at about 2:30 am, he decided he wasn't going to wait any longer! So we got to go to the hospital in the middle of the night and he came at 7:43 that morning. He weighed 9 lbs. 7 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. We are so excited! I've included some pictures from the weekend with the girls (who LOVE him...so far!) and we are all doing really well! A HUGE thanks to Nana Betty for coming and staying with the girls...they had so much fun! And Thanks to Aunt Ashley for making the darling T-shirts for the kids! They loved them!







11 comments:

Karin said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS Devon!!! He is just a darling little chunk! How exciting for your family! I'm glad he is here safely- and sounds like it went quite fast- nice! Hope you're getting some rest. And maybe we can meet him before too long!

Annie said...

My FAVORITE picture is of your darling daughter lying in your hospital bed with a BIG soda. Hilarious!
Congratulations on the DARLING baby boy. I hope you have lots of help, and lots of recuperative sleep.

Layne & Kellie said...

CONGRATS!!!! What a cute big boy. I love it. Love his name too. I hope everything is going good for you. You have a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congratulations! Maddox is so cute and I love his name too. Please let me know if I can help, I am only a few minutes away.

Dottie Stay said...

Oh, Devon, I just want to seize and squeeze that chubby little man! What a sweetheart. He is just adorable! I can't wait to see him live and in person! Your girls are the best, and the pictures of them in your hspital bed are priceless! What can I do for you?!

Jen said...

So, so cute! It make me want another one right now! I can't get over how cute your little family is. Congrats!

Rachel said...

I've been thinking about you and wondering when your little guy would arrive! He's darling. Congratulations!

Megan said...

Congrats Milt and Devon! Maddox Lance is a great name! Hope you are doing well!!!

Karah said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Wonderful pics - what a little cutie!!! And can I just say (for the record) that I voted for Maddox. hehehehe. YAY! I'm so thrilled for you and your family. :)

Johnson said...

Yeah, congrats Dev!!!! I got the announcement today and i LOVE the name that you picked out!!! By the way, you aren't supposed to look so wonderful after having a baby!!!! You are my hero!!

Jen Tornow said...

YEAH!!! Stupid me didn't think about looking at your blog, and I've been wondering if you had had that little guy yet. Lo and behold I got the announcement in the mail!!! YEAH!! Love the name. Although your girls look absolutely darling in the hospital bed, shouldn't it be YOU who is in that bed recuperating?